Our client is a leading European manufacturer and supplier of protective workwear, high visibility and rainwear apparel. They offer fantastic career oppprtunities for graduates who are energetic and passionate. Fancy joining them as a Junior Product Manager?
Junior Product Manager - The Role:
- Manage the development process of company product lines as assigned
- Manage the delivery and approval of samples to final sealed sample stage
- Work to tight deadlines to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Assist the senior team in the technical and construction elements of all products falling under their responsibilities
- Ensure consistency of sizing and fit through clear analysis and adherence to fit standards, and use of established block patterns.
- Create full technical specifications for all products under their control.
Junior Product Manager - The Candidate:
- Degree level qualification in apparel design, construction, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator and Excel
- Able to lead a fitting session with supervision
- Be able to create full factory tech packs
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of fit and construction expertise, and knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Have great interpersonal skills, including the ability to work very well with cross functional teams
- Demonstrate clear and accurate verbal and written communication and strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office software, Adobe Illustrator
- Deadline driven with a track record for delivering great results on time
Junior Product Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary plus benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.