Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Product Manager to join their Sri Lanka office.
Junior Product Manager - The Role:
- Present the customer with the very best product that Sri Lanka has to offer.
- Sourcing and developing new factories, fabrics, trims and embellishments.
- Being the link between the buying and design teams, suppliers and internal teams within the Sri Lanka office.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all samples are executed and delivered on-time, either from suppliers or the in-house sample room.
- Price negotiations
Junior Product Manager - The Candidate:
- A creative individual with an adventurous spirit to join their young team. Woven experience preferred.
- A flair for fashion, an organised mind, an ability to work under pressure, great communication and team building skills.
- It is not necessary to have been a Product Manager before but a strong sense of fashion and trend is an absolute must.
- This role would suit an someone with a strong background in buying, account management or product development looking to develop their career.
- A key opportunity to experience the sourcing side of a business in a hugely important part of the world.
Junior Product Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.