We are currently recruiting for a number of Product Developer/Junior Product Manager roles in Bangladesh. All roles will be based within fast paced and demanding sourcing offices.
Are you looking for something new, keen for an adventure, want to live an expat life? If so this could be just the ticket!
Junior Product Manager - The Role:
- Support Designers and Buyers in all design and development duties
- Working on your own collections / design and development projects
- Ability to highlight key trends for the season
- Assist in fabric and trim swatch development and sourcing
- Interfacing with technical and merchandise teams on product appearance
- Progress new sample development with suppliers and in own sample room
- Trend and shop research reports
- Help prepare showrooms and garment collections for buyer trips
- Prepare presentation boards and trim boards
- Conduct sourcing and inspirational research
Junior Product Manager - The Candidate:
- Graduate with a minimum of 1 years experience as an Assistant Buyer or Assistant Merchandiser with product taste
- Graphic Design and CAD skills an advantage but not essential
- An excellent understanding of the UK fashion market
- Knowledge in either knit or woven apparel
- Ability to drive the product focus
- Organized and self-motivated, able to work to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to think and work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of people including buyers and suppliers
Junior Product Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary + benefits including accommodation, transport and regular trips to the UK.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.