A quintessentially British lifestyle brand which was founded on a rich design heritage are looking to recruit an experienced Merchandiser to join their Home Furnishing team.
Merchandiser - The Role:
• Establish the departmental strategy and financial parameters to ensure the range meets the company’s strategy.
• Formulate a commercial strategy that will deliver true choice to the customer.
• Lead and develop the team in order to create a positive environment, which delivers the department objectives.
• Foster strong working relationships with immediate team and planning, central administration & franchise, so as to deliver the Home Furnishings Strategy.
Merchandiser - The Candidate:
• 3-5 years’ merchandising experience with a High Street retailer.
• Good commercial awareness
• Sound numerical and analytical skills developed in a merchandising environment
• Effective planning and organising skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Sound problem solving skills
• Good oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to influence at all levels
• Strong, flexible team player with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally
• PC literate, to basic PowerPoint, intermediate Word and advanced Excel level
Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive salary offered.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.