Our client is a leading supplier of character nightwear to the UK high street. They are currently looking to recruit a Junior Garment Technologist to join their team in Manchester.
Junior Garment Technologist - The Role:
- Responsible for achieving all technical critical path dates.
- Check first fit/red & gold seals and send to customer.
- Attend handover meeting
- Ensure that factories are manufacturing in accordance to customer guidelines and provide technical support.
- Photograph and measure buying samples for fit sample file.
- Complete customer work books
- Attend customer fit meetings as required
- Check and approve the factory AQL & needle / metal detection reports and inform the Senior Merchandiser.
- Make patterns as required.
Junior Garment Technologist - The Candidate:
- A min of 2 years commercial experience.
- Previous experience of dealing with customers.
- Pattern development and grading knowledge.
- Experience of childrenswear products and Gerber would be desirable.
Junior Garment Technologist - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.