Our client has over a century’s experience in the dyeing and finishing of textiles. For the last 25 years they have specialised in the production of workwear and military fabrics and is an acknowledged leader in the field. They are now looking to recruit a Junior Colourist for their on site lab.
Junior Colourist - The Role:
- To assist the colourist`s manage the shift
- To assist in the smooth running of the production process
- To ensure that all products are produced to the specified specifications
- Target and deadlines are met to achieve the orders
- To ensure that all direct staff comply with the company’s Health and Safety procedures
- Support the colourist`s daily & step up in their absence
Junior Colourist - The Candidate:
- This role could suit either a school leaver with A Levels in science or textiles or a graduate with an enthusiasm to learn.
- A professional qualification in textile technology or dyeing would be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate coherently – both verbally and written
- Highly organised, naturally forward planning, logical, structured thinker who critically assesses his/her own performance.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
Junior Colourist - The Package:
- Competitive salary and benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.