Our client is Ireland’s largest knitwear manufacturer offering the best in both traditional and contemporary knitwear for men, women and kids. We are currently recruiting for a highly successful International Business Development Manager to join their business.
International Business Development Manager - The Role:
- Develop the pipeline of new international business
- Actively work towards improving the Company’s market position and financial growth
- Play a key role in defining long-term strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals - Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
International Business Development Manager - The Candidate:
- Must be target-driven and results orientated with experience in generating leads and building B2B sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise comfortably and professionally with people at all levels.
- Commercial with great attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills and a focused approach to achieving goals and deadlines
- Positive can-do attitude with exceptional negotiation and influencing skills.
- A proven track record in a similar role with at least 2 years' experience in international B2B sales is essential (Textiles background is a strong advantage)
- Full Driving Licence & committed to travel internationally
International Business Development Manager - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted