Our client is Ireland’s largest knitwear manufacturer offering the best in both traditional and contemporary knitwear for men, women and kids. We are currently recruiting for a highly successful International Business Development Manager to join their business.
International Business Development Manager - The Role:
- Develop the pipeline of new international business
- Actively work towards improving the Company’s market position and financial growth
- Play a key role in defining long-term strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals - Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
International Business Development Manager - The Candidate:
- Must be target-driven and results orientated with experience in generating leads and building B2B sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise comfortably and professionally with people at all levels.
- Commercial with great attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills and a focused approach to achieving goals and deadlines
- Positive can-do attitude with exceptional negotiation and influencing skills.
- A proven track record in a similar role with at least 2 years' experience in international B2B sales is essential (Textiles background is a strong advantage)
- Full Driving Licence & committed to travel internationally
International Business Development Manager - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.