Our client is a leading supplier of fabric and trims to major sportswear brands, with an impressive growth strategy focused on innovation and sustainability. They are now looking for exceptional talent to join them at their new R&D Innovation Centre. One key appointment will be for a Innovation Research Lead, based in Taiwan.
Innovation Research Lead - The role:
- Evaluate, test and deliver innovative, sustainable performance textile product developments.
- Be close to the forefront of future inventions and technologies being commercialised.
- Ensure these support customer needs, trend direction and end user performance and experience.
- Create, strengthen and manage strong collaborative relationships with leading research laboratories and test facilities.
Innovation Research Lead - The candidate:
- Degree with a strong research and testing component, perhaps biomechanics, thermophysiology or exercise physiology
- Inquiring, open minded and rigorous.
- Proficient in summarising data, key learnings, and recommending actions. Confident in presenting and communicating this work to experts in other fields, especially engineers.
- Proven track record in commercial product creation and commercialisation
Innovation Research Lead - The package
Highly attractive for the right candidate.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.