Our client, a leading global supplier, is currently looking to appoint an Industrial Engineering Manager for their Denim operation in China.
Industrial Engineering Manager - The Role:
- To lead, manage, coach and develop team members.
- To monitor & analyse production related information & statistics (i.e. efficiency) to identify problems and provide effective recommendations to management to solve the problems & improve efficiency.
- To ensure that production dept is adopting the most efficient and most cost effective methods and systems.
- To establish, implement and maintain Industrial Engineering standards for all products and jobs.
- To set-up, administer and maintain IE systems and processes that are in compliance with the established company policies & requirement.
- To conduct continuous research and initiate innovative ideas or projects for productivity and quality improvement, efficient manufacturing tools, equipment’s and systems.
- To provide advice to reduce cost and improve efficiency on other departments’ operations as required.
Industrial Engineering Manager - The Candidate:
- Must be fluent in English
- A degree in Textile/Garment/Sales and Marketing
- 10 years + working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with denim production
Industrial Engineering Manager - The Package:
- Highly competitive package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.