Our client is a highly successful global apparel brand. As a result of their success they have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join their team in South Yorkshire.
Head of Marketing - The Role:
- Responsible for devising, planning, and implementing marketing development programmes to increase global sales.
- Formulate, plan and control the department’s annual budget, controlling the departments spending within this budget.
- Lead and manage the marketing team, developing skills and enabling employees on all levels to perform and achieve department targets
- Promote and protect a consistent format of the Brand and its sub-brands in all forms of communication internally and externally.
- Target and identify new markets and continue the growth and performance in existing markets
- Responsible for marketing strategy in conjunction with internal sales, product, and design teams
- Attend meetings with your fellow directors, to develop and share commercial, project status and investment logic to obtain consensus for your business plans which enhance sales and ROI.
Head of Marketing - The Candidate:
- Lead, develop, motivate and inspire the marketing team, ensuring effective collaboration with all business functions
- The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills able to engage, motivate and inspire.
- Retail or branded product knowledge is essential and experience within fashion is preferable
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally able to clearly and concisely present and interact at all levels
- Prior experience of team management, able to asses and discuss departmental performance
- Experience of managing substantial budgets and monitoring and reporting ROI
Head of Marketing - The Package:
- Highly competitive package that reflects the importance of the position.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.