Our client is an established Brand of childrenswear clothes. They are now looking for a Head of Marketing to join their exciting team. You’ll be a highly experienced, creative marketeer with a proven track record leading successful marketing initiatives for a consumer brand, both within the UK and across global territories.
Head of Marketing - The Role:
- Translate the brand vision into a strong and compelling brand story, that resonates with our customers, drives awareness and builds brand loyalty.
- Be the go-to brand champion within the business, always ensuring we have our target (global and local) customer in mind when planning any activity.
- Understand and monitor market trends and competitor activity, and the impact on our business and customer.
- Develop an annual marketing plan which delivers high quality and effective marketing materials and campaigns that bring the brand to life, whilst delivering against our strategic objectives and ensuring consistency across the globe.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to align the global marketing calendar and contribute to content creation and distribution across our owned and earned channels to drive brand awareness and traffic in all channels.
- Work collaboratively with the Design and Production teams on product development ideas to support key marketing initiatives.
- Develop individual country or regional marketing plans, demonstrating an awareness of cultural difference where applicable, ensuring brand KPI's are clear for each marketing program and are monitored and assessed for ROI, retention, growth and brand awareness, etc.
- Develop and deliver effective trade marketing materials to ensure trade partners are well supported when representing our brand.
- Develop a strong social media strategy to build engagement across our social media channels, ensuring activity is always on-brand, and supportive of our overall brand story.
- Define and implement our influencer plan, building and retaining strong relationships to secure ongoing coverage.
- Establish new and strengthen existing brand partnership with like-minded brands to extend our reach and build awareness.
- Lead PR activity, managing our reputation in the media, defining and placing key messages to increase organic coverage and raising our brand profile and overall awareness in key regions
- You will own the budgets across Brand, Social, PR and Partnerships
Head of Marketing - The Candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years experience at a similar level within an ecommerce led consumer brand.
- Highly experienced in delivering a global brand strategy, creating assets and weaving together campaigns to create brand engagement and drive customer acquisition and retention through PR, email, social media and other communication channels.
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- Ability to balance commerciality with a creative and entrepreneurial flair.
- Expert knowledge of brand marketing techniques, tools and platforms.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with the ability to build rapport and credibility across internal and external teams at all levels.
- Strong leadership and management experience, working with marketing teams and external partners across Creative, PR, Social media and Content.
- Experience working across a number of international territories would be advantageous.
Head of Marketing - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.