Our client is a leading Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They now have an exciting opportunity available within their business for a Childrenswear Graphic Designer, with licensed product experience to join their European team within the Nordic division.
Graphic Designer - Childrenswear - The Role:
- The role will be across boys and girls, ranging from baby to teen
- Work on garment and graphic design techniques across all major licenses for daywear, nightwear, underwear, socks, swim, headwear.
- Create concepts for graphics of new collection launches
- Compiling trend research from inspirational shopping trips that can be shared across the business
- Present to buyers
- Prepare artwork files
- Put sampling into work with overseas factories
- Create tech packs
Graphic Designer - Childrenswear - The Candidate:
- You will ideally have a design related degree and have previous experience in a similar role
- Licensing experience
- Knowledge of garment construction and print techniques.
- You must be a proficient Mac user of Illustrator and Photoshop .
- Have excellent communication skills
- be able to maintain all deadlines and prioritise your workload
- Creative flair whilst understanding price restraints to drive fashion direction is essential.
- Enjoy working in a team but equally be self-disciplined in solo projects
Graphic Designer - Childrenswear - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.