Our client, a leading global supplier, is currently looking to appoint a General Manager for their intimate apparel operation in Bangladesh.
General Manager - The Role:
- Head the Lingerie Bangladesh Business.
- Set stretch out goals and objectives for key management staff.
- Directly supervise Bangladesh manufacturing, supportive functions to deliver results and maximize the organization efficiency and effectiveness.
- Promote the company image - making them employers and suppliers of choice
- Build strategies and execute business plan
- Resolve all operational issues in the Bangladesh Region and liaise with the Government bodies as appropriate
General Manager - The Candidate:
- Must be fluent in English
- A degree in Textile/Garment Technology
- 10 years + working experience in intimate or cut & sewn knits
- Familiar with intimate production, good technical background, practical IE knowledge
General Manager - The Package:
- Highly competitive package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.