Our client is a leading supplier of knitwear, jersey and outerwear based in the North London. They are currently looking to recruit a Junior Merchandise Assistant to join their team working across all product areas.
Junior Merchandise Assistant - The Role:
- Order colours from the retailers colour management system at the start of each season.
- Compile colour palettes for the yarn mills and factories, also managing the lab dip process between ourselves and retailers.
- Chase factories for outstanding weekly critical path, printing out weekly notes for team members.
- Ensure the factories are adding new styles onto the critical path document each week.
- Update critical path on Vision system and chase factories for updated information.
- Update weekly notes after VC meetings.
- Input accurate information and care labels.
- Update bulk wearer trial sheet and wearer trial forms.
- Work on systems for label specifications, in-put product specs, update approvals for trims, ensure contracts correct before orders shipped.
- Manage production samples, checking labels/trims and fabrics.
- Update notes for meetings with retailer merchandisers.
- Make sure style file is update with all relevant information.
- Run the sample management.
Junior Merchandise Assistant - The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
- The successful candidate will have: good communication skills, be extremely organised, able to work on own initiative, have the ability to build strong relationships and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Have a passion for fashion apparel.
- Strong IT skills, including excel, word,outlook and an advantage would be working knowledge of the Vision system.
Junior Merchandise Assistant - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.