Our client is a design driven supplier of fashion jerseywear and outerwear to the UK's leading High Street retailers. They are looking for a Garment Technologist to join their London based team working on outerwear.
Garment Technologist - Outerwear - The Role:
- Report into the Head of Technical
- Liaise and communicate with all members of the team including design and merchandising.
- Assist in compiling the design packs from a technical point of view.
- Attend technical meetings with the retail customers when necessary.
- Organise, attend and document the fit sessions.
- Liaise with both the retails and factories on a regular basis.
- Liaise with the Retail clients as and when required in a professional manner, delivering accurate information.
Garment Technologist - Outerwear - The Candidate:
- You must be a Graduate in Technology or equivalent qualifications.
- You must have a minimum of 4 years relevant industry experience.
- Strong communicating skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed and excel.
Garment Technologist - Outerwear - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.