Our client is a family owned, Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They are currently recruiting a Garment Technologist to work with high street retailers and major supermarkets.
Garment Technologist - The Role:
- Oversee the development of garments from buying / 1st fit through to production.
- Ensuring the quality and the fit of the product is correct and fit for purpose for each individual customer.
- Tracking all stages of sealing.
- Establishing and approving graded specs / size charts. Finalising of documents / Workbooks and issuing of fit comments to the factory in line with the critical path.
Garment Technologist - The Candidate:
- Able to work to critical path priorities.
- Confident in attending regular fit sessions with customers and updating size specs and workbooks.
- Excellent communication skills able to liaise with customers and factories on a daily basis.
- Ability to advise design on technical and construction at initial CAD / design stage
- Highly organised
- Previous experience in the clothing industry/ similar background
Garment Technologist - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.