Our client is a family owned, Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They are currently recruiting for a Garment Technologist to work with high street retailers and major supermarkets.
Garment Technologist- The Role:
- Oversee the development of garments from buying / 1st fit through to production.
- Ensure the quality and the fit of the product is correct and fit for purpose for each individual customer.
- Track all stages of sealing.
- Establish and approve graded specs / size charts.
- Finalise all documents / workbooks
- Issuing of fit comments to the factory in line with the critical path.
Garment Technologist - The Candidate:
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure & cope with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Solid knowledge of garment construction
- Able to create, amend and grade size specs
- Basic Pattern Cutting Experience
Garment Technologist - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted