Our client is a Luxury fashion Brand based in South West London. They are currently looking for a Front-end Web Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established fashion brand, at an exciting time of change and strategic progression within the business.
Front-end Web Developer - The role:
You will work closely with the web content team and the design team on delivering the day to day collateral for the web site. You will also scope, code and implement new developments and features on websites. From developing static frameworks, to working on API integrations and both visual and functional designs for front-end delivery, as well as assisting our Magento agency in testing and QA of key developments in our roadmap.
- Work in a highly creative and ambitious team in a highly competitive industry
- Responsible for helping produce, modify and maintain our Magento websites
Front-end Web Developer - The Candidate:
- Over 2 years of web development experience
- HTML and CSS a given
- Strong knowledge of jQuery
- Experience with using API
- Familiarity with PHP
- Experience in version control (git)
- Experience with Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
Good to have but not essential
- Code deployment and its automation
- Automated testing
Front-end Web Developer - The package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.