Our client is a design driven supplier of jerseywear, wovens and outerwear to the UK's leading High Street retailers and Supermarkets. They are looking for a Fabric Technologist to join their London based team. This a pivotal role within the business and offers someone a very exciting career opportunity.
Fabric Technologist - The Role:
- To work across all product areas for womens and kidswear.
- Reports into the Head of Technical and Company Directors.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the retail customers, always communicating and delivering on expected standards.
- Work closely with the design teams and stakeholders to both develop and source fabrics.
- Liaise and communicate with all members of the team including design and merchandising.
- Ensure clear communication with the fabric suppliers and continuous updates so developments and bulk fabrics are produced to standard and critical dates.
Fabric Technologist - The Candidate:
- You must have a minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience working with jersey- cut and sew and wovens.
- Strong communicating skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to travel as and when required.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed and excel.
Fabric Technologist - The Package
- Competitive salary.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.