Our client design and supply tailored garments world-wide, to major high street retailers. They currently have an opening for a highly experienced Fabric Technologist to join their business, based in the Far East.
Fabric Technologist – The Role:
- Be responsible for the company’s sourcing strategies and all fabric technical related functions.
- Work with designers, customers, factories and suppliers on fabric development and bulk production.
- Negotiate price, quality and service levels with mills.
- Provide appraisal and risk assessments on fabric proposals.
Fabric Technologist – The Candidate:
- Must have solid experience of working with fabric mills, fabric development, front facing with customers, defining manufacturing processes and sound knowledge of woven garments.
- Have an exceptional record of establishing fabric suppliers on a global scale.
- Currently residing in the Far East.
Fabric Technologist - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted