Our client produces chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibres that deliver products incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet. They are looking for a future leader with a high motivation and ambitious drive to join their Performance Materials business.
European Account Manager - The role:
The purpose of this role is to manage and grow a range of accounts across Europe in various markets.
- You will drive growth through your understanding of market value dynamics, developing the existing business and finding new opportunities for your product.
- Build new and extend current networks to become the preferred partner.
- Working with senior teams to formulate strategies and assess priorities.
- Work alongside the product development and production teams to optimise opportunities and innovate in both products and work streams.
European Account Manager - The candidate:
- Degree level educated with some customer service experience.
- A commercial thinker with the ability to understand technical textile markets.
- Driven, entrepeneurial and proactive.
- Willingness and ability to travel abroad - this role will ultimately require up to 50% of your time travelling around Europe.
- German language skills desirable but not essential.
European Account Manager - The package:
- Competitive package including optional private healthcare membership and pension scheme.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.