Our client is an established high street retailer who is well regarded for delivering great value women’s fashion, menswear and children’s clothing. They are currently looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their team
Entry Level Assistant Merchandiser - The Role:
- To competently plan and organise workload to ensure administrative tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Takes responsibility to proactively communicate to the team any identified issues so that so that resolutions can be prompt, to achieve the required deadlines or critical dates.
- Takes ownership to ensure all documentation and systems are maintained and kept accurately up to date with the required information.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of all internal systems and processes and possess effective skills within Microsoft Excel and Office.
- Work with the Merchandiser to develop understanding of various order requirements, including delivery methods and sizing analysis, ensuring accuracy of data input onto the systems
- Takes responsibility for stock intake into the business by proactively liaising with suppliers and providing timely communication of any changes to merchandiser and team.
- Proactively participates in the critical path meeting with the team by utilising knowledge of order status to identify any issues and opportunities.
- Undertake analysis of weekly sales reports to interpret and present back department performance and to identify Best and Worst selling products
- Continually review, and update product line cards to ensure Merchandiser is kept informed of current sales and stock levels, proposing appropriate action to support for future trading performance.
- Produce and interpret daily sales information accurately and communicate this back commercially to the team.
Entry Level Assistant Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Numerical skills must be excellent
- Highly motivated can do attitude
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient microsoft office skills especially Excel.
Entry Level Assistant Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.