Our client is a well established supplier of accessories such as bags, purses, belt to some of the biggest players on the high street. They have an exciting opportunity for a Ecommerce Assistant to join their Team and also be involved in marketing activities across the company.
Ecommerce Assistant - The Role:
- Managing product upload process on the website: image collation, uploading content( product information, size guides,new season collections, pricing photography, promotions etc)
- Product set up - which includes modifying product information, enhancement of images and management of up sell products to maximise sales.
- Monitor stocks
- Update the website data from Google Analytics weekly and update images and make changes to listings on Magento
- Update/change the sliding banners and add sales to the website
- Manage any issues for the website and if unable to fix work with the outsourced company
- Weekly planning of social media for Twitter, FB and Marketing emailers created on Mailchimp
- Editing of photos
- Catalogue creation, packaging design, flyer and leaflet design, web banner design and advert designs
- This is a hands on role and the candidate maybe asked to help in other areas of the business
Ecommerce Assistant - The Candidate:
- A knowledge of e-commerce and internet - uploading images and content Website/magento coding
- Photography skills
- Interest and knowledge of graphic design.
- Efficient with all Microsoft packages.
- Strong communication skills, time management, ability to work under pressure, enthusiastic, attention to detail, customer focused with a flexible and team player approach.
- An interest in fashion
Ecommerce Assistant - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.