Our client is a Luxury fashion Brand based in South West London. They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established fashion brand, at an exciting time of change and strategic progression within the ecommerce and marketing teams.
Digital Marketing Executive - The role:
- To support the eCommerce Trading Manager with implementing the digital marketing strategy for Emails, Instagram and Facebook.
- Plan and execute social media on a daily basis.
- Manage the build, testing, scheduling and deployment of all email marketing.
- Liaise with the Digital Design team to create and develop content in line with the brand guide and commercial focus of the email or social post.
- Liaise with Merchandise teams to understand trade focus and product launches.
- Assist with the planning and execution of the digital marketing calendar.
- Report on weekly and monthly digital marketing performance and provide recommendations on future opportunities and learning’s.
- Respond to customer queries online all Social Channels and liaise back with the Customer Service team to find a satisfactory outcome
Digital Marketing Executive - The Candidate:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with digital marketing in a fashion environment, specifically Instagram, Facebook and Email marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and Mailchimp / Mapp Highly numerate and analytical with great attention to detail and a systematic approach to testing functionality and performance
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising and multi-tasking
- Excellent team player, with a willingness to learn and acquire new skills
Digital Marketing Executive - The package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.