Our client is a leading supplier of knitwear, jersey and outerwear based in the North London. They are currently looking to recruit a Development Administrative Assistant to join their team working across all product areas.
Development Administrative Assistant - The Role:
- Presenting material purchase orders to management for approval and emailing to the mills and factories once approved.
- Preparing regular yarn, fabric and print chasing lists and sending to relevant mills, following up on the phone as needed.
- Update regular stock lists for each factory and carry out stock checks for accuracy and stock levels.
- Manage yarn and fabric moves between factories.
- Maintain physical references of fabric and yarn orders as a colour library for the design team.
- Help to prepare yarn and fabric hangers and quality references of new qualities.
- Prepare regular garment sample chasing charts, cross-checking and updating fabric and yarn status info as required.
- General administrative support to the development team and therefore design team; helping to prepare for meetings, maintaining filing system, preparing reports.
Development Administrative Assistant - The Candidate:
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn, with a positive "here to help" attitude.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be confident and assertive but personable.
- Genuine passion and interest in the industry.
- IT literate, especially with excel and able to pick-up systems quickly.
- Product, fabric and yarn knowledge preferable but not essential.
- Must be a good communicator via multiple channels.
- Experience within an office based administrative, production, product development or merc admin role.
Development Administrative Assistant - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.