Our client is a privately owned business with two premium womenswear brands, selling direct to a loyal customer base. The brands are enjoying strong growth and are trading successfully in three principle markets, the UK, US and Germany. Thier customer success department is growing and therefore seeking a number of Customer Care Specialists to join as they prepare to move into bespoke offices in January 2020.
Customer Care Specialist - The role:
- There is a particular focus on managing relationships with customers, by telephone, email, online review sites and social media.
- Provide information regarding products and services for the two brands.
- Record data accurately onto the system
- Monitor and action a busy email inbox
- Keep customers updated with ETA’s
- Ensure that quality, standards and efficiency of service are maintained
Customer Care Specialist - The candidate:
- Educated to GCSE grade C or above
- Experience in a customer facing role is essential, even better if from the clothing sector.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to liaise with all levels of customers and colleagues.
- Polite, professional phone voice, and a bright, jolly demeanour.
- Good listening skills and the ability to determine relevant information from customer calls.
- Confident with numbers and good working knowledge of Excel.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in Zendesk or a similar CRM platform with email ticketing and chat.
- German language skills
Customer Care Specialist - The package:
- Competitive pay and benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.