Our client is a privately owned business with two premium womenswear brands, selling direct to a loyal customer base. The brands are enjoying strong growth and are trading successfully in three principle markets, the UK, US and Germany. They are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join a growing team and prepare to move into bespoke offices in January 2020.
Credit Controller - The role:
- Supervision of active debts by initiating or suspending chase process
- Compiling and sending statements and chase letters to customers
- Ensuring all invoicing disputes (incl. PayPal) are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Arranging payment plans
- Allocating payments from trade customers and reviewing unallocated payments
- Liaising with customers and the debt collection company
- Reviewing order values, credit history of new and existing customers prior to orders release
- Customer accounts management including updating customer details as well as handling under- and overpayments.
The secondary purpose of this role are:
- Liaising with customers, couriers, in-house departments and the Warehouse Management Team
- Processing exchanges and returns
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls
- Replying to customer emails.
Credit Controller - The candidate:
- Proven credit control experience
- Fluent German and English speaker
- Previous experience of working in a customer relations role in contact centre, ideally in a fashion industry.
Credit Controller - The package:
- Competitive pay and benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.