Our client is one of the UK’s most creative fashion retail design agencies with a unique set of designers & marketeers. They are looking for a motivated and Creative Graphic Designer / Web Designer to join their team.
Creative Graphic Designer / Web Designer - The Role:
- This role covers a diverse range of marketing collateral – from branding and logo development, packaging and product print, right through to retail window campaign development and implementation, photography briefs and art-direction, storyboarding, web creatives, emails and social content.
- The position will suit a designer who has an equal interest in print and digital media and who wants to get involved in all aspects of the design business from research and concept right through to artwork and implementation.
- You will be involved in contributing to brainstorm sessions with new design ideas and will take responsibility across multiple tasks and projects to run them on time and to a high standard, continually prioritising and adapting as you go.
- Researching new design trends and gathering innovative ideas for improving visual design is a key skill required. Strong skills in layout, colour and typography are essential, experience in 3D visualisation also beneficial.
- You will demonstrate strong organisational skills and be able to work with minimal supervision on a daily basis, documenting and filing your designs as you go onto our server for the team to access.
Creative Graphic Designer / Web Designer - The Candidate:
- Driving license and own transport essential
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent Visual arts BS/BA – both for print and digital
- 2 years + commercial design experience using graphics software applications in similar environment.
- Fluency in adobe creative suite across all standard disciplines, in-design, illustrator, photoshop on apple mac with excellent IT skills.
- Good working knowledge of website platforms wix / shopify / magento, pure 360 etc.
- Experience of both Print and Digital design essential.
- Strong awareness of latest design trends and how to apply them within a commercial environment.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbally, written and visual.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and consistently display exceptional eye for detail.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative and creative ideas to elevate the studio’s production routine and business.
Creative Graphic Designer / Web Designer - The Package:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.