Our client is a UK leading importer, enjoying impressive growth. To drive and support their strategy in Bangladesh they are looking to recruit a Country Director for the region.
Country Director - The Role:
- Develop a fantastic working relationship with the UK teams.
- Ensuring contract orders are shipped on time and to the required quality standards.
- Develop a robust working relationship with UK merchandise and QA teams.
- Ensure that production planning and critical paths are adhered too.
- Keep UK updated on any relevant intelligence relating to competition / product / price points etc.
- Ensure a great range of fabrics are presented at the beginning of every season.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the right product is delivered.
- Work closely with compliance team to ensure that current factory base is kept up to date with all relevant audits
Country Director - The Candidate:
- Previous experience of leading on offshore sourcing office is essential
- Sound knowledge of production, technical and product development areas are key
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful, energetic, analytical and competent.
- Loads of energy, real self-starter and great problem solver
- You must have extensive experience of dealing with the UK retailers across multi product
Country Director - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only successful candidates will be contacted.