Our client is a family owned, Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to work with high street retailers and major supermarkets.
Compliance Administrator - The Role:
- Manage all aspects of the audit process, acting as a trouble shooter when required
- Work with the factories to rectify any non-compliance issues.
Compliance Administrator - The Candidate:
- A great sense of humour and a "can do" attitude.
- Some knowledge in factory auditing and documentation for major retailers.
- Must understand SEDEX methodology and requirements.
- Should be able to read and understand factory audits – SMETA/BSCI/WRAP etc.
- Should understand Disney FAMA/Universal application process, follow up and maintenance.
- Previous factory manufacturing exposure is a must.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements and regulations.
- Highly organised
- Previous experience in the clothing industry/ similar background
Compliance Administrator - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.