Our client is currently one of the leading men's formal and casual apparel for both own label and Branded. They have an exciting opportunity for a full time permanent Commercial Assistant to join their Savile Row based team.
Commercial Assistant - The Role:
- Critical path management including weekly update meetings, with support from the Merchandising and Technical teams, ensuring timely delivery of a quality product.
- Attend customer and in-house work meetings, writing and publishing notes.
- Set up and calculate costings, allowing accurate and timely sales and customer orders.
- Order of fabric and the management of the fabric within the brands division directly within European suppliers or via Nottingham.
- Maintain the business order book.
- Review and revise production forecasts with the Brands Manager.
- Develop effective working relationship with our retail staff, key wholesale customers and suppliers.
Commercial Assistant - The Candidate:
- Proven experience working product, preferably clothing although specific product area is not essential
- Previous experience within a customer focused role is essential
- Grade C or above in GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- A degree in a business related subject is desirable
- IT literate with the ability to use Outlook and the Microsoft Office Package efficiently, specifically Excel
- Confident, determined, driven, self-motivated and pro-active attitude
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised
- Good level of commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills; able to liaise effectively and build relationships with customers and internal teams
- Good listener, able to take instruction and highly tuned interpersonal skills
- A team player with a flexible approach
- Genuine interest in the fashion and retail industry
Commercial Assistant - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.