Our client is a privately owned business with two successful womenswear brands, selling direct to a loyal and growing customer base in the UK, US and Europe. They now have an exciting new opportunity for a proactive, dynamic Call Centre Manager to become an integral part of their team and to develop an in house call centre from scratch.
Call Centre Manager - The role:
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call centre representatives in providing support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call centre goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analysing call centre data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximise efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Authorising replacements or refunds where necessary.
- Manage the support required during the peaks and flows of the season.
- Create a good culture among the team in line with customer expectations.
Call Centre Manager - The candidate:
- Experience in a similar role, dealing with UK, European or US markets.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including IT, software applications (especially Zendesk), phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice.
- The ability to speak German would be beneficial but not essential.
Call Centre Manager - The package:
- Competitive salary and other benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.