Our client is a relatively new lingerie and swimwear brand. They have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Buyer from a strong trader/retail background to continue the Brands success within the fast fashion market.
Buyer - The Role:
- Establish relationships with the internal team - CEO, designers and marketing teams.
- Lead the design and product development process and range selection, developing commercial viable product for the target market.
- Research and fully understand the sales strategy/target market for the Brand
- Manage your budget working closely with the CEO to ensure business targets are being met.
- Focused approach on driving sales and margin.
- Analysis sales to help in developing future product and look for opportunities.
- Manage and style photoshoots for your product.
- Carry out directional and comparative shop feeding back on your findings.
Buyer - The Candidate:
- Previous experience as a buyer within a fast fashion retailer is essential.
- Strong understanding of a commercial product and brand awareness.
- Excellent pro-active approach, self driven.
- First class communication skills
- Team player
Buyer - The Package:
- Competitive salary offered- D.O.E
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.