Our client is an established intimate apparel supplier to leading high street retailers. They are looking for an experienced candidate from a strong sales background to achieve further growth in their private label business, but also to establish their brand partnerships in a young fast fashion market.
Business Development Manager - The Role:
- Established relationships with key young fashion retailers
- Growing turnover profitably and ensuring both the customer’s and the company’s needs are fully satisfied, and budgets are met and preferably exceeded.
- Research and fully understand the sales strategy for your client to maximise sales on new and existing lines.
- Analyse and research department sales to ensure the business is positioned in growth and profitable sectors.
- Work closely with internal design team and suppliers to ensure the company is a highly-regarded vendor for innovation as well as introducing product, which is focused at reducing competitor market share.
- Focused on driving sales and margin.
- You will be required to travel within the UK and overseas as and when required. This may involve overnight stays.
Business Development Manager - The Candidate:
- Established relationships with young fashion retailer highly desirable
- Previous experience within private label and branded product
- Strong understanding of commercial product
- Previous experience in business development is essential
- Excellent ‘pro-active’ sales, account management, merchandising, and people management skills
- First class communication skills
- Team player
Business Development Manager - The Package:
Competitive salary offered- D.O.E