Our client is a UK subsidiary of a leading Chinese global manufacturer of womenswear apparel, across jersey and wovens. Due to their continued successful growth within the UK market they now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Development Manager to join their Leicester team.
Business Development Manager - The Role:
- Reporting into the General Manager of the UK.
- Responsible for developing new business within the UK High St, within ladies apparel.
- Work on all areas of product development, working closely with the designer, technical and merchandising teams.
- Liaise between the customer and the Chinese office/factory.
Business Development Manager - The Candidate:
- You must be able to forge strong relationships, both internally and with retail clients.
- Must have business development experience within the UK High St - this is essential.
- Have an eye for product, as well as being highly commercial and a passion for the fashion industry.
- Must be of strong character and have an adaptable manner.
- Have a hands on approach and a self started.
- Analytical and good IT skills.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very well presented, articulate, intelligent with an engaging personality.
- Ability to travel to China, if required.
Business Development Manager - The Package:
-Competitive salary, dependant on experience, plus incentive bonus.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.