Our client is the UK’s leading volume screen printer of garments to retail and trade. Boasting leading edge printing technology and excellent relationships with high street retailers and all of the major supermarket brands. They are seeking an experienced and commercial older boys Graphic Designer to join their team. The candidate must have exceptional commercial apparel graphics that are strong on current trend.
Boys Apparel Graphic Designer - The Role:
- Work with the team to assist in designing a collection
- Identify key trends and produce directional apparel graphics
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and manufacturers.
Boys Apparel Graphic Designer - The Candidate:
- At least 4 years experience designing boys/mens apparel graphics.
- Looking for talented candidates who have an intimate knowledge and experience of high street jersey wear placement print / logo design.
- An in depth knowledge of fashion trend from origin to mass market.
- Have the ability and experience to both spot trends and to interpret them in a commercial, creative and customer focused manner.
- A commercial handwriting suited specifically to menswear
- Working knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
- Team player and good leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, flexible and confident
- Excellent Organisational Skills
Boys Apparel Graphic Designer - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.