Our client is recognised as one of the leading manufacturers of uniform clothing & accessories in the Middle East. Due to the companies continued success they are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager, from a similar product background to join their team overseas.
Marketing Manager- The role:
- Working closely with the Chairman to devise an effective marketing strategy.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Work closely with the designing team to develop related marketing materials.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Carrying out competitor analysis to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively.
- Reporting on all marketing activities to the Management on a regular basis as reports
- Making sure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing/selling activities across the company.
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences.
- Engaging and acquiring new customers using various techniques and approaches within Oman
- Working closely with external advertising and design agencies and spearheading exciting and effective campaigns.
- Reporting on campaign KPI’s and overall return on investment.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
Marketing Manager- The Candidate:
- Degree in Marketing with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the apparel industry
- Experience in the Uniforms sector would be an advantage
- Analytical, excellent presentation skills, and business development mindset
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally able to clearly and concisely present and interact at all levels
Marketing Manager- The package:
- This position is offered with a competitive ex-pat package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.