Our client is a leading supplier with a solid reputation. They currently have an opening for an Account Manager to join their team.
Account Manager: The Role:
- Reporting and working with the Sales Director, you will manage customer relationships at all level
- Working with design and technical team to develop product
- Working towards sales targets and ensuring orders are successfully delivered to the customer
- Liaise with merchandisers and technical team to ensure critical path process is smooth, efficient and on time
Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Strong fashion background
- Ability to think laterally and quickly, ensuring the process is managed and delivered on time with the right first time approach.
- Possess demonstratable organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team or on own.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, managing customer and supplier expectations
Account Manager: The Package:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.