Our client is a leading global manufacturer of womenswear to leading high street retailers and supermarkets. They now have an exciting opportunity to join their team. This role is based in their Leicester Office and would ideally suit a candidate with a number of years experience working with the leading supermarkets.
Account Manager: The Role
- The manage and develop the business sales and profitability budgets through the initiation and development of new product ranges to meet the commercial requirements of their customer.
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges which gives continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer needs.
- To be aware at all times of the customer's overall business requirements and plans to maximise any opportunities to gain further business.
- To control and manage costs in line with agreed budget levels.
- To manage travel, samples and samples freight costs within the agreed budget and to identify opportunities to improve values and generate cost savings throughout the development process.
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in line with the market direction.
- To negotiate the cost and selling prices of each product in line with agree targets. Create costings and progress to final approval.
- To monitor and ensure that the costs of operating the Product Team Design functions are controlled within the budgeted expenditure levels.
- Assume general responsibility for all account activity and qualitative/timely delivery of agreed assignment.
- Compile and contribute to the development of effective and stimulating design briefs, assuming full responsibilities for the accuracy of detail.
- Attend Company, team and project related meetings to enhance understanding, business knowledge and involvement.
- Nurture develop train and mentor all new employees.
- Maintain a high level of compliance working within the Company procedural framework on all matters.
- Act as a company ambassador at all times.
Account Manager: The Candidate
- -Strong fashion background gained within a similar environment.
- - Ability to demonstrate the strength confidence agility and determination in assuming control of all related projects from the outset.
- - Ability to think laterally and quickly, ensuring the process is managed and delivered on time with the right first time approach.
- - Possess demonstrable organisation and time management skills.
- - Display a positive mental attitude, always can do.
- - Ability to work in a team or on own.
- - Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- - Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- -Patience, passion and a willingness to impart knowledge to others.
Account Manager: The Package
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted