Our client is a leading designer and supplier of ladies and childrens footwear providing on-trend footwear for a number of UK High Street retailers. They are now seeking an experienced Sales/Account Manager to join their busy team in the East Midlands.
Account Manager - The Role:
- Reporting to the Sales Director, you will take responsibility for one of the main accounts - George @ Asda.
- Manage customer relationships at all levels - understanding the market and their requirements
- Working with design and technical team to develop product
- Meeting sales targets and ensuring orders are successfully delivered to the customer
- Negotiate and confirm prices with suppliers and customers
- Liaise with merchandisers and technical team to ensure critical path process is smooth, efficient and on time
Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Proven sales experience in the same or a similar market
- Technical footwear or design ability knowledge would be an advantage
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, managing customer and supplier expectations
- Able to influence and negotiate successfully
- Extensive travel within the UK and regular trips to factories in China and Europe.
Account Manager - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.