Our client is an established lingerie supplier to leading high street retailers. They are looking for an experienced candidate from a strong sales background to maintain and grow their existing accounts along with developing new business. This will initially be a MATERNITY COVER ROLE of 12months, with the potential to become permanent.
Account Manager - The Role:
- Establish relationships with key young fashion retailers.
- Growing turnover profitably and ensuring both the customer’s and the company’s needs are fully satisfied, and budgets are met.
- Research and fully understand the sales strategy for your client to maximise sales on new and existing lines.
- Work closely with the internal design team and suppliers to ensure the company is a highly-regarded vendor for innovation as well as introducing new product.
- Focused on driving sales and margin.
- You will be required to travel within the UK.
Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Already established relationships with young fashion retailers would be an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience within private label product.
- Strong understanding of a commercial product.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent ‘pro-active’ sales, account management skills.
- First class communication skills
- Team player
Account Manager - The Package:
Competitive salary offered- D.O.E