Our client is currently one of the leading garment manufacturers and importers of Womens Outerwear and Tailoring. They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join their Hertfordshire based team.
Senior Account Manager - The Role:
- Reporting into the Sales Director
- Attending customer meetings
- Managing,developing and maintaining customer accounts.
- Working closely with company designers and fabric team.
- Finalising order price confirmation.
- Monitoring internal critical path.
- Creating and updating customer critical path.
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team.
- Liaising with production team
- Generating sales of current and new product.
Senior Account Manager - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role - ideally 10 years plus.
- Strong understanding of the critical path process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with an ability to work under pressure
- Proficient IT skills.
Senior Account Manager - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.