Our client is a unique global company with expertise in adding value to brands. They are now looking to recruit an Account Co-ordinator to join their team in West Yorkshire.
Account Co-ordinator - The Role:
- Product development – specification, design, sampling, preparing and updating costing and development sheets
- Product management – inventory planning and monitoring, logistics, code allocation, system input cost, sell, rebate
- Customer management – order processing and monitoring
- Client liaison
- Managing and maintaining Web Order System
- Sales and respective administration process control, including financial procedures
- Build on and maintain excellent client relationships
Account Co-ordinator - The Candidate:
- Happy to work as part of a team to meet company objectives.
- Able to get the job done as necessary using own initiative.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Happy to travel as and when appropriate.
- Must have strong skills in call planning, project management and system knowledge.
- Previous experience in a similar role is necessary.
Account Co-ordinator - The Package:
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this position only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.