At U&I we understand that each of our global clients has their own unique story and process. So as part of the U&I consultancy we offer an Executive Search service for those clients who require a bespoke or discreet approach to their talent search. We find this is usually appropriate for senior management/Board level appointments.
Our Executive Search service involves close collaboration between the specialist consultant and client, where, after in depth discussions and listening to our clients need, we would then offer informed advice as to the best approach to achieve a successful appointment. This would be followed by a tailored strategy presentation which would incorporate;
- Identification of top line names/organisations who we believe would be worth investigating.
- Due diligence ahead of first approaches.
- First approaches to check for suitability, interest and initial screening.
- Face to face interviews with potential candidates.
- Short list to client, together with summarised biographies of potential candidates.
- All of the above would be set within an agreed time frame.
Our Executive Search is extremely successful, we are currently able to boast 100% success rate. In selecting our Executive Search, you will be securing the focused attention of one of our specialist consultants, who will individually project manage your search from start to finish. Due to the high level and intensity of work involved before a shortlist is passed to the client, this service is underpinned by a retained services fee, agreed between client and consultant. Please call us to discuss your requirements.