Our client, a leading global supplier, is currently looking to appoint a VP of Operations for their intimate apparel operation in China.
VP Operations - The Role:
- Implement necessary procedures and systems to streamline operations in Hong Kong, Vietnam and China
- Manage & improve order processing and all logistic related matters
- Assist in providing necessary analysis information for manufacturing, people management, sales and other supportive functions.
- Manage & upgrade company operation system so it runs smoothly & is efficient
- Be an integral member of the management team.
- Contribute to bottom line profit by cost saving and business development
- Drive growth and improving efficiency
VP Operations - The Candidate:
- Must be fluent in English
- A degree in Textile/Garment Technology
- 10 years + preferably in intimate apparel or cut & sewn knits
- Familiar with intimate apparel production, good technical background, practical IE knowledge
- Good technical background
VP Operations - The Package:
- Highly competitive package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.