Our client is a leading European manufacturer and supplier of protective workwear, high visibility and rainwear apparel. They are now looking to recruit a Visual Merchandiser to be based at their design centre in Manchester.
Visual Merchandiser - The Role:
- Responsible for planning and execution of the Visual Merchandising strategic plan.
- Enhance brand image, customer experience and overall sales through creative displays.
- Execute floor moves, window installations and mannequin styling to the highest standards.
- Provide excellent customer service whilst completing visual display duties.
- Use weekly best-seller reports and adapt product presentation and assortment accordingly.
- Train the in-store sales team on product presentation and on visual display standards
- Liaise with the Marketing Team on product launches, promotions and seasonal offerings.
- Assess competitor’s visual display and visual display trends.
Visual Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Display/Visual Fashion Merchandising or in a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Visual Merchandising role
- Knowledge and passion for fashion and design.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage effectively with all colleagues, third parties and customers.
- Aptitude for creative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Travel involved.
- Full clean driving licence required.
Visual Merchandiser - The Package:
- Highly competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted