Our client is a global manufacturer of private label products from men's, ladies and children. They are currently seeking a talented Sock Technologist to join their vibrant team within their UK office, based in London.
Sock Technologist - The Role
- You will be responsible for the sealing process from design samples through to shipments.
- Manage the sample approvals from initial fit through to production in line with CP.
- Attending customer fit, development and sealing meetings.
- Required to work on technical innovation projects as well as ongoing technical upgrades.
- Create specification and work books.
- Liaising with internal design, sales and merchandising teams.
- Travel offshore to factories for development and AQL's.
- Manage the sampling process in line with the critical path.
- Keep abreast of customer quality requirements and ensure all suppliers follow these guidelines.
- To input technical information on to customer systems to ensure these are technically accurate.
Sock Technologist - The Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have a solid background as a sock, hosiery, seamfree or knitwear technologist.
- Extensive knit technical skills
- Must have strong analytical problem solving skills and be able to deliver fast technical solutions.
- Experience with high st retailers, M&S experience is essential.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a small team.
- Able to prioritise workload and multi-task various functions.
- Competent IT user.
- Confident communicator both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
Sock Technologist - The Package:
- This position is offered with a competitive salary.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.