Our client is recognised as one of the leading manufacturers of uniform clothing & accessories in the Middle East. Due to further anticipated growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager, from a similar product background to join their team overseas.
Senior Business Development Manager - The Role:
- Responsible for building market position by locating, defining, negotiating and closing new business relationships.
- Execute strategies to ensure that existing Key Accounts are retained and developed.
- Develop & present effective business plans
- Responsible for carrying out tender submissions
- Engage in price negotiations with domestic and international customers.
- Working closely with cross functional business partners to ensure quality and timely delivery of products and services.
- Take responsibility for the customer experience, ensuring complaints are addressed.
Senior Business Development Manager - The Candidate:
- Strong understanding of corporate- wear market within the hospitality/leisure/airline sectors
- Able to develop and sell a 'One stop shop solution' concept
- Excellent ‘pro-active’ sales, account management, interpersonal and people management skills
- First class communication skills in written and spoken English
- Numerate and analytical and IT savvy
Senior Business Development Manager - The Package:
- This position is offered with a competitive ex-pat package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.