Our client is a leading supplier of character nightwear to the UK high street. They are currently looking for a Sales and Licensing Executive to maintain and develop new sales of products, designs and licensees in accordance with agreed business plans and individual targets.
Sales and Licensing Executive - The Role:
- Plan and prioritise sales activities towards achieving agreed sales targets;
- Negotiate price, quantity and delivery requirements with customers
- Monitor and evaluate market trends
- Arrange and attend potential client meetings (where necessary);
- Develop new accounts and maintain existing accounts, through constant contact, selling new designs and licenses, reviewing orders.
- Attend sales meetings lead by the Sales Director and Sales and Design Manager
- Attend customer meetings throughout the UK as and when required.
- Manage accounts to ensure the required sales targets are achieved.
- Maintain contact and visit all key accounts on a regular basis.
- Keep merchandising and technical team updated on all issues which could affect the critical path of deliveries.
- Prepare reports and returns as may be required.
- Assist the Sales and Design Manager in setting and implementing the annual business planning process, with particular emphasis on the development of the objectives for the Sales Team;
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the company's products, designs and licensees and to keep abreast of what are competitors are doing.
Sales and Licensing Executive - The Candidate:
- 2 years experience in a Senior Account Manager role within the Clothing Industry.
- Has a proven track record in the development & implementation of a sales & marketing strategy
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS word & excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent negotiator
- Excellent planning/Organising skills
- Presentation skills
- Clean current driving licence
- Willing to undertake travel throughout the UK/abroad.
Sales and Licensing Executive - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.